|UK Payroll and HR JD Edwards Solutions
Beoley Mill Software (BMS) is a certified Oracle partner specialising in all aspects of JD Edwards. BMS has been established for over fifteen years, with our bespoke UK Payroll and HR software in use for over ten years. We’re a tried and tested organisation that are completely flexible and will provide solutions which fit the needs of your organisation.
UK Payroll and HR JD Edwards Consultancy
Our consultants have extensive knowledge of the software, but also have worked in the field running both large and small Payroll and HR departments. We pride ourselves on providing the best quality support that is appropriate to our customers’ needs within realistic and appropriate timescales.
Beoley Mill Software receives 2010/2011
Partner of the Year Award
Beoley Mill Software (BMS) understand that payroll accuracy and efficiency are an essential part of your organisation. We provide a flexible, tried and tested and cost-effective method of operating payroll within a JD Edwards environment. Furthermore, the addition of CIS for the construction industry with the same software suite enables companies to pay subcontractors and file month-end CIS returns.
The system caters for the wide-ranging needs of companies and can be configured to cater for your organisation’s unique requirements. An unlimited number of payrolls, employees and elements can be created. The flexibility of the accounting set up enables you to tailor your accounts to fit your company’s requirements whilst providing the added benefit of posting directly into JDE Finance. The system also integrates easily with the Human Resources module, reducing the requirement to enter information more than once.
Please find below a selection of the areas our Payroll software incorporates:
- Standard Payroll Processes:
• Ability to run multiple payrolls and companies, with different pay frequencies and varying pay dates.
• Caters for international legislations and currencies.
• Ability to use multiple pay methods within one payroll and use of multiple bank accounts.
• Calculation of statutory deductions based on all active tax codes and NI Contribution Table Letters (including Directors NI).
• Automatic calculation, deduction and payment over of Student Loan and Court Order deductions.
• Automatic allocation of specified payment and deduction elements.
• Individual or bulk advancing of employee pay and deductions.
• Cash rounding and calculation of monetary denominations where cash payments made.
• Processes volume changes rates of pay / salaries.
• Production of printed standard or bespoke payslips.
• Production of electronic payslips.
• Individual calculation of employee’s pay via an on-line payslip.
• Optional withholding of tax refunds where required.
• Retrospective National Insurance calculation where NIC Table Letter change applied after the effective date.
• Flexible pay / deduction element settings (can be used to facilitate Salary Sacrifice and Child Care Vouchers).
• Net to gross facility.
• Facility to import employee information in bulk from Excel.
• Unlimited data storage capacity.
• Facilities to suspend employees’ pay or specified elements of their pay.
• Correct treatment of After Leaver Payments.
• Facility to reverse previous period’s payslip.
• Pre-determined payslip option.
• Flexible reporting facilities.
- Additional Payments and Deductions:
• Option to complete individual or bulk addition of allowances.
• Facility to add regular or one off payments or deductions.
• Deduction and payment over of third party payments.
• Automatic commencement / ending of payments or deductions.
- Retrospection / Pro-ration:
• Calculation of retrospection of salary / allowances / hours paid / other pay and deduction elements.
• Appropriate retrospective calculations for new starters / leavers / employee transfers.
• Options on method of pro-ration.
- Time and Attendance:
• Can be purchased as a standalone module.
• Time sheet entry for hourly paid staff / overtime / expenses.
• Facility to specify costing for individual items.
• Approval facility and speed entry options.
• Automatic extension of hours worked in line with terms and conditions and payment of allowances.
• Facility to enter backdated items.
• Facility to enter absences invoking relevant payments and absence record updates.
- Payroll Costing and Accounts:
• Option to run accounts in proof mode prior to posting into JDE EnterpriseOne Finance.
• Labour cost analysis reports.
• Facility to reproduce costing information for any period.
• Flexible mapping to the General Ledger with the ability to post in summary or detail
o Cost splitting facility.
• Flexibility to produce BACS payments either prior to or after payroll clear down.
- Tax Year End / Start of New Tax Year:
• Calculation of week 53 tax.
• Commencement of new tax year is possible prior to completion of tax year end obligations.
• Electronic submission of Annual Returns.
• Easily updated tax and NI rates, NI limits and statutory payment rates for the new tax year.
• Individual or bulk amendment of tax codes.
• Facility to download forms P6 from HMRC and upload into system.
• Production of P60 and P11D forms.
• Production of bespoke P60 forms.
• Facility to print statutory forms for previous tax years.
• Easily accessible individual employee year end details.
• We offer two methods of paying expenses. Both methods can be moved into the payroll and accounts side of the system:
• Entry of expenses via timesheets.
• Handling of expenses through standard AP vouchering through JDE EnterpriseOne Finance (if accounts module is also purchased).
• Caters for all pension types including Money Purchase, Salary Related, Stakeholder and Private Pensions and is able to make deductions that are a fixed amount, percentage based or a combination of both.
• Flexibility to define which payments and deductions should be included as earnings for pension deductions.
• Ability to match employer to employee contributions up to a user-defined threshold.
• Handles schemes contracted out of SERPS, AVC's and free-standing AVC's, either percentage or fixed amounts of contributions, with differing contributions for both employer and employee as required.
• Manages multiple appointments with each appointment able to have one or many pension schemes attached.
- Interface with third party applications:
• Submits employee tax forms directly to HMRC, such as P46A; P46B; P46C and P45 Parts 1 and 3 electronically as well as Year End filing, such as P11D, P14 and P35.
• Can create BACs payment listing files for payments to employees; pension providers; and authorities such as courts and the Student Loan Company and HMRC.
At Beoley Mill Software (BMS) we understand the needs of a busy HR department. As such, we provide a streamlined and easy to use HR software solution which can optimise the way you work.
Our HR software allows you to store all of your employee details in one place. These details are also shared with the payroll side of the system, which avoids the need to enter data in to the system twice. Due to the flexible nature of the software, it is easy to manage and security settings allow payroll to only access employee information that is relevant to their job requirements.
The nature of our software solution means there are no restrictions on the amount of data you can hold. There are no limits on the number of employees or jobs or appointments, as such it can be used by both small and large organisations. There are also no limitations on the age of data being held, so all historical information remains in the database.
The flexibility of our software means that we have an easy to use report for the majority of your HR processes and procedures. However, on the occasion that we do not produce a suitable report or our existing reports do not meet your organisation’s requirements, we can tailor the system to best meet your needs.
Please find below a selection of the areas our HR software incorporates:
- Employee personal details:
• Including ethnic origin and diversity.
• Visa and work permits.
• Working Time Directive opt out.
• Next of kin and emergency contacts.
• Multiple active bank accounts.
- Appointment history:
• Including remunerations and allowances.
• Recording benefits.
• Multiple appointments and employments.
• Start and leave reasons and exit interview options to assist with employee turnover reporting.
- Jobs and Posts:
• Including linking to specific spines for spine pay.
• Customisable and unlimited number of different working patterns.
• Able to add a limit to the number of employees on a post.
• Calculates Full time equivalent (FTE) incorporating part time working and job sharing;.
• Negotiating bodies can amend working pattern and / or absence accrual for specific groups of employees.
- Absence history:
• Including all statutory payments, holiday and sickness.
• SSP can run alongside and offset against a company sick pay scheme with specific rules on accrual depending on job role and / or service.
• Pro-ration of absence accrual based upon part time and part year working;.
• Accrual can either be in advance for employees with fixed working hours or in arrears for employees who work on an infrequent basis and it will calculate accrual appropriately.
• Flexible absence accrual which can be calculated in hours, days or part days.
• Option for bulk absence entry to speed up the entry process;.
• No limit to the number of absence schemes an employee can have and these can run simultaneously and / or sequentially.
- Health and Safety:
• Including accidents recording which incorporates full details of the accident and insurance details if required.
- Discipline and grievance:
• Including meeting recording.
• Customisable letter templates which auto populate;.
• Option to add attachments allowing meeting evidence to be stored.
- Organisational structure:
• Including supervisor and subordinate details which can be used for a whole organisation structure chart or a diagram representing a section of the workforce.
- Training and Development:
• Including Performance Management facility for performance reviews / appraisals.
• Training facility which records the details of training and CPD.
• Facility to add mandatory training requirements on a specific job or post, which will be automatically added to each employee with that job / post.
There are supplementary components produced by BMS which can work alongside the UK Payroll software:
- CIS module which incorporates and records subcontractor information; their contracts and orders; VRN information; payment certificates and public liability insurance. The system can also contact HMRC electronically to validate and verify their status and submit month-end CIS returns.
- P11D module which will record employee’s benefits and produce a P11D where appropriate.
- Web based timesheet programme to allow managers to enter details and time worked for employees. This can be tailored to your individual requirements, such as options to print a future rota; print historical rotas with costs for record keeping; additional payments such as bonuses and record and pay or deduct for absences.
- Web based portal, which is tailored to the needs of the business. This would allow for appropriate elements of the system to be displayed on a tab for employees; one for managers and if required an additional tab to log straight in to JDE. This could also be linked to the JDE EnterpriseOne HR Self Service module if this is also purchased.
Our UK Payroll software integrates easily with the rest of the EnterpriseOne modules: Human Resources; Foundation; Finance and Billing.
Any changes made to employee HR information are reflected throughout the system, ensuring accurate payroll records driven from HR and costed to your general ledger at different option levels: payroll, pay element or employee level, with the ability to post in detail or in summary. You can also create payment groups for Accounts Payable to pay HMRC, pension companies and any other body requiring payment as a result of payroll processing.
The EnterpriseOne Human Resources module includes:
- Workforce planning.
- Benefits administration, including job evaluation.
- Employee development.
- Competency management.
- E-Recruit module including creating and posting job openings, matching candidate qualifications to job requirements, and converting applicants to employees.
- Employee self service module where employees can update their address details; emergency contact details; view their appointment details; apply for internal vacancies and apply for annual leave. What is accessible for employees can be determined by security settings.
- Manager self service module which allows managers to approve annual leave; add vacancies; complete performance reviews; add new employees and review salaries
© Beoley Mill Software Ltd. All Rights
REPRODUCTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN ANY FORM, WITHOUT EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION IS PROHIBITED.